Roman Blind Kit Small for blind up to 100cm wide
This is a 100cm roman blind kit for a traditional roman blind, with all accessories included. You will also need (not included) fabric, lining, roman blind tape if using, rods & batten. See “additional information” below for full contents of the roman blind kit.
50 in stock (can be backordered)
50 in stock
What's in the kit?This kit contains all of the blind sundries needed to make a roman blind of up to 100cm wide and 140cm drop. This is based on making a roman blind with 3 strings and 4 rods. Contents of the pack:
- Velcro - 1 metre of stick on velcro for the batten and sew on velcro for the blind
- Blind eyes to fix into the batten - 3
- Roman blind cord - 10 mtrs
- Cleat & fixings - nickel (silver colour)
- Acorn - wooden
- Blind rings - 10 (inc 1 spare)
- Blind safety devices - 3
What else will I need?In addition to the DIY roman blind kit you will need the following (not included) to complete your traditional roman blind:
- Curtain weight fabric
- Your choice of curtain lining and interlining if desired - remember to add extra for the rod pockets unless you are using roman blind tape
- Matching thread
- Roman blind tape, if using
- Wooden or fibreglass rods - most builders' merchants stock wooden dowels which are ideal
- Wooden battens - top batten to fix above the window if none in place; bottom batten to insert into the bottom edge of the roman blind if desired, this is not essential.
How much fabric will I need?All of our curtain fabrics are wide enough to make a small roman blind, so you will just need to buy enough show fabric (the front) and lining fabric for the length of the blind plus turnings. Some fabrics can also be used sideways if there is no pattern issue. This means you only need to buy sufficient for the width of the blind plus side turns.
Other roman blind resourcesWe have some helpful tutorials on our site, including how to measure for a roman blind, how to install a top batten for a roman blind and how to hang your finished roman blind. If you prefer to use a roman blind cassette rather than traditional fixing please contact us.
Colours can appear differently on screen, so although every care has been taken to represent them accurately, some variations may occur from real life.
Some haberdashery is also on sale in our shop in Bridport, Dorset, so on rare occasions stock may not be available where it appears to be online. We do our best to avoid this, if this occurs we will contact you to discuss the options, most can be restocked.