A charming take on a traditional style, this fabric features a hydrangea design in white that will look elegant and charming in your room setting. The linen look base cloth makes it suitable for cushions, curtains, and blinds.
Fabric Composition : Poly cotton
Fabric Width : 140cm/56″
Pattern Repeat : 31.5cm/12.5″
Suggested Uses : Curtains, cushions, blinds, bench seats, aprons, bags
Price is per metre of fabric. Please alter quantity to the number of metres you require. For help with calculating curtain fabric requirements please see our guide to measuring for curtains. Wherever possible, the fabric will be sent in one continuous length. For help with calculating curtain fabric requirements please see our guide to measuring for curtains.
- As with all natural fabrics, may be subject to shrinkage on washing. If washing is desired, please hand wash the fabric before cutting and making up the item. For best results, we recommend curtains should be dry-cleaned.
- Free sample is available on request. Click here to request a sample by email. Please be sure to include your full name and address.
- Colours are represented as accurately as possible given the limitations of photography and screens. Please request a sample to ensure colour is as you expect.
- All fabrics will be taken off the roll and folded for despatch.
- Please note that all fabrics are also on sale in our shop in Bridport, Dorset. Therefore on rare occasions, the stock listed online may have been sold in the shop and not be available. If this is the case we will contact you to discuss options (many fabrics can be re-stocked).