|Pattern repeat (cm)||
|Pattern repeat (inch)||
Blinds, Boxed Cushion, Curtains, Cushions
Teracotta Tree Fabric
Teracotta Tree Fabric is a beautiful tree design and comes in a range of colourways. Suitable for cushions, curtains, and blinds.
Out of stock
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Teracotta Tree FabricTeracotta Tree Fabric is a beautiful tree design and comes in a range of colourways which you can find here. Suitable for cushions, curtains, and blinds. Fabric Composition: 100% cotton Fabric Width: 140cm/55" Pattern Repeat: 55cm/ 21"
How to use this tree print Teracotta fabricWe'd recommend this fabric for projects like curtains, cushions, blinds, bench seats, aprons and bags.
- As with all natural fabrics, may be subject to shrinkage on washing. If washing is desired, please hand wash the fabric before cutting and making up the item. For best results, we recommend curtains should be dry-cleaned.
- Free sample is available on request. Click here to request a sample of Teracotta Tree Fabric by email. Please be sure to include your full name and address and the colour you are interested in.
- Colours are represented as accurately as possible given the limitations of photography and screens. Please request a sample to ensure colour is as you expect.
- All fabrics will be taken off the roll and folded for despatch.
- Please note that all fabrics are also on sale in our shop in Bridport, Dorset. Therefore on rare occasions, the stock listed online may have been sold in the shop and not be available. If this is the case we will contact you to discuss options (many fabrics can be re-stocked).
Livingstones on Social MediaFollow us on Facebook Here you will find the latest information about what we offer, and products to purchase from our shop. All our latest news, new items in the shop and our current shopping hours are available. You can also follow us on Instagram for gorgeous pictures of our beautiful fabrics like this Teracotta Tree Fabric.
Colours can appear differently on screen, so although every care has been taken to represent them accurately, some variations may occur from real life. To check colours are as you expect we recommend you order a sample, to see and feel the fabric in the flesh. Free samples are available for all fabrics! Colours can also vary between dye lots, so please ensure you order enough for your project.
So we can package your fabrics beautifully for posting, they will be taken off the roll and folded. We try our best to always send fabric in one continuous length although this is not always possible, we will contact you if this is the case. Some fabrics are also on sale in our shop in Bridport, Dorset, so on rare occasions stock may not be available where it appears to be online. We do our best to avoid this and many fabrics can be reordered, again if this occurs we will contact you to discuss the options.
To keep your lovely new fabrics in the best condition we recommend checking out the Product Info for details on how to care for them. Washable fabrics should always be hand washed, before cutting and making your projects, in order to allow for shrinkage.
For best results we recommend curtains should be dry-cleaned. To order curtains click on Buy Made to Measure Curtains and enter your measurements.
Need help calculating the amount of fabric for your curtains? Check out our helpful guide here.
There are no reviews yet.