This fabric features a print of small standing stags in a variety of poses. The linen look base cloth makes it suitable for cushions, curtains, and blinds. Please note this fabric has been cut down from a wider cloth and the pattern does not match on joining widths,. This fabric is therefore not suitable for curtains needing more than one width of fabric.
Fabric Composition : 80% cotton 20% polyester
Fabric Width : 140cm/54″
Pattern Repeat : 32cm/12.5″
Suggested Uses : Curtains, cushions, blinds, bench seats, aprons, bags
Price is per metre of fabric. Please alter quantity to the number of metres you require. Wherever possible, the fabric will be sent in one continuous length. For help with calculating curtain fabric requirements please see our guide to measuring for curtains, which includes our curtain fabric calculator.
- As with all natural fabrics, may be subject to shrinkage on washing. If washing is desired, please hand wash the fabric before cutting and making up the item. For best results, we recommend curtains should be dry-cleaned.
- Free sample is available on request. Click here to request a sample by email. Please be sure to include your full name and address.
- Colours are represented as accurately as possible given the limitations of photography and screens. Please request a sample to ensure colour is as you expect.
- All fabrics will be taken off the roll and folded for despatch.
- Please note that all fabrics are also on sale in our shop in Bridport, Dorset. Therefore on rare occasions, the stock listed online may have been sold in the shop and not be available. If this is the case we will contact you to discuss options (many fabrics can be re-stocked).