This matieral can be used to stiffen curtain weight fabric to create your own unique roller blinds! This fabric can be ironed on easily at home. We recommend adding 40cm to the finished drop of your window to allow enough fabric to roll around at the top, and at the botton of the finished blind.
Fabric Composition : Self-Adhesive Backing
Fabric Width : 180cm/70″
Pattern Repeat : N/A
Suggested Uses : Iron on, used to back fabric for roller blinds.
Price is per metre of fabric. Please alter quantity to the number of metres you require. For help with calculating curtain fabric requirements please see our guide to measuring for curtains. Wherever possible, fabric will be sent in one continuous length.
- As with all natural fabrics, may be subject to shrinkage on washing. If washing is desired, please hand wash fabric before cutting and making up item. For best results we recommend curtains should be dry-cleaned.
- Free sample is available on request. Click here to request a sample by email. Please be sure to include your full name and address.
- Colours are represented as accurately as possible given the limitations of photography and screens. Please request a sample to ensure colour is as you expect.
- All fabrics will be taken off the roll and folded for despatch.
- Please note that all fabrics are also on sale in our shop in Bridport, Dorset. Therefore on rare occasions the stock listed online may have been sold in the shop and not be available. If this is the case we will contact you to discuss options (many fabrics can be re-stocked).