Cool Wash 30 Degrees, Medium Iron
|Pattern repeat (cm)||
|Pattern repeat (inch)||
Applique, Apron, Bag, Blinds, Boxed Cushion, Craft Project, Curtains, Cushions
Quirky Hens Fabric
£ 18.40 / metre
This is a wonderful printed fabric with a fun hen design. Price is per metre of fabric. Please alter quantity to the number of metres you require.
25.00 m in stock (backorders allowed)Buy Made to Measure Curtains
25 metres in stock
Quirky Hens FabricThis Quirky Hens Fabric is a wonderful printed fabric with a fun design of multicolour chickens with quirky spots and stripes. This fabric would make wonderful curtains or cushions, bringing the countryside into your home. Fabric Composition: Cotton Fabric Width: 140cm/55 Pattern Repeat: 64cm Suggested Uses for Quirky Hens Fabric: Curtains, cushions, bags
Directions for Quirky Hens FabricPrice is per metre of fabric. Please alter quantity to the number of metres you require. For help with calculating curtain fabric requirements please see our guide to measuring for curtains, which includes our curtain fabric calculator. Wherever possible, fabric will be sent in one continuous length.
- As with all natural fabrics, may be subject to shrinkage on washing. If washing is desired, please hand wash fabric before cutting and making up item. For best results we recommend curtains should be dry-cleaned.
- Free sample is available on request. Click here to request a sample of Quirky Hens Fabric by email. Please be sure to include your full name and address.
- Colours are represented as accurately as possible given the limitations of photography and screens. Please request a sample to ensure colour is as you expect.
- All fabrics will be taken off the roll and folded for despatch.
- Please note that all fabrics are also on sale in our shop in Bridport, Dorset. Therefore on rare occasions the stock listed online may have been sold in the shop and not be available. If this is the case we will contact you to discuss options (many fabrics can be re-stocked).
Colours can appear differently on screen, so although every care has been taken to represent them accurately, some variations may occur from real life. To check colours are as you expect we recommend you order a sample, to see and feel the fabric in the flesh. Free samples are available for all fabrics! Colours can also vary between dye lots, so please ensure you order enough for your project.
So we can package your fabrics beautifully for posting, they will be taken off the roll and folded. We try our best to always send fabric in one continuous length although this is not always possible, we will contact you if this is the case. Some fabrics are also on sale in our shop in Bridport, Dorset, so on rare occasions stock may not be available where it appears to be online. We do our best to avoid this and many fabrics can be reordered, again if this occurs we will contact you to discuss the options.
To keep your lovely new fabrics in the best condition we recommend checking out the Product Info for details on how to care for them. Washable fabrics should always be hand washed, before cutting and making your projects, in order to allow for shrinkage.
For best results we recommend curtains should be dry-cleaned. To order curtains click on Buy Made to Measure Curtains and enter your measurements.
Need help calculating the amount of fabric for your curtains? Check out our helpful guide here.
There are no reviews yet.