This poly cotton curtain lining has a great drape and is easy to care for. It is double the width of standard lining and fabrics at 274cm (107″) so is a very cost-effective way of buying lining if you have large curtains or blinds to make, or if you simply do not want a join in your lining. This lining is the colour of rich cream and compliments most colours of curtain fabrics well. Please ask for a free sample using the link below, to ensure you get the best match for your curtains or blinds.
Fabric composition: 70% Polyester 30% cotton
Pattern repeat: N/A
Suggested Uses: Curtains, blinds
Price is per metre of fabric. Please alter quantity to the number of metres you require. For help with calculating curtain fabric requirements please see our guide to measuring for curtains. Wherever possible, fabric will be sent in one continuous length. See alternate colourways of this fabric below.
- As with all natural fabrics, may be subject to shrinkage on washing. If washing is desired, please hand wash fabric before cutting and making up item. For best results, we recommend curtains should be dry-cleaned.
- Free sample is available upon request. Click here to request a sample by email. Please be sure to include your full name and address.
- Colours are represented as accurately as possible given the limitations of photography and screens. Please request a sample to ensure colour is as you expect.
- All fabrics will be taken off the roll and folded for despatch.
- Please note that all fabrics are also on sale in our shop in Bridport, Dorset. Therefore on rare occasions the stock listed online may have been sold in the shop and not be available. If this is the case we will contact you to discuss options (many fabrics can be re-stocked).