This wonderful and unique fabric features the design of Mongolian knights, and delicate depictions of nature and animals in a homage to the history of East Asia. It would add a beautiful depth of design and character and adapt to any situation it is used in.
Fabric Composition: 100% Cotton
Fabric Width: 140cm/54″
Pattern Repeat: This fabric has been cut from a larger piece of fabric, so it won’t match up when cutting for larger projects such as multiple drops for curtains. We do have the larger cut of this fabric available, so if you are wanting to use if for curtains, please email us outside of the website at email@example.com for more information.
Suggested Uses: Curtains, cushions, bags, curtains, upholstery.
Price is per metre of fabric. Please alter quantity to the number of metres you require. For help with calculating curtain fabric requirements please see our guide to measuring for curtains. Wherever possible, fabric will be sent in one continuous length.
- As with all natural fabrics, may be subject to shrinkage on washing. If washing is desired, please hand wash fabric before cutting and making up item. For best results we recommend curtains should be dry-cleaned.
- Free sample is available on request. Click here to request a sample by email. Please be sure to include your full name and address.
- Colours are represented as accurately as possible given the limitations of photography and screens. Please request a sample to ensure colour is as you expect.
- All fabrics will be taken off the roll and folded for despatch.
- Please note that all fabrics are also on sale in our shop in Bridport, Dorset. Therefore on rare occasions the stock listed online may have been sold in the shop and not be available. If this is the case we will contact you to discuss options (many fabrics can be re-stocked).