This lightweight cotton curtain interlining (or bump) can be used to add body and warmth to curtains and roman blinds. It is used by sandwiching between the curtain fabric and the lining. This item is natural in colour, but should not be visible in normal use. See below for alternative weights and synthetic interlining.
Fabric composition: Cotton
Pattern repeat: N/A
Suggested Uses: Curtains, blinds
Price is per metre of fabric. Please alter quantity to the number of metres you require. For help with calculating curtain fabric requirements please see our guide to measuring for curtains. Wherever possible, fabric will be sent in one continuous length. See alternate colourways of this fabric below.
- This fabric is not suitable for washing so curtains made with this item should be dry-cleaned.
- Free sample is available upon request. Click here to request a sample by email. Please be sure to include your full name and address.
- Colours are represented as accurately as possible given the limitations of photography and screens. Please request a sample to ensure colour is as you expect.
- All fabrics will be taken off the roll and folded for despatch.
- Please note that all fabrics are also on sale in our shop in Bridport, Dorset. Therefore on rare occasions the stock listed online may have been sold in the shop and not be available. If this is the case we will contact you to discuss options (many fabrics can be re-stocked).