|Martindale Rub Test||
Fire retardant, Sale
Boxed Cushion, Curtains, Cushions, Upholstery
Lavender Blue Chenille FabricThis Lavender Blue Chenille Fabric holds a beautiful sheen in the light and shows varied tones at different angles. This soft blue chenille material is soft to the touch and has a lovely drape to it. The medium weight of this fabric means that it can be used for upholstery (heavy domestic use, Martindale 50000) curtaining and blinds, but also craft. It is available in a variety of different colours so have a look through the rest of our website. Lavender Blue Chenille Fabric is a very high quality and R.R.P is £42 per meter. However we are able to offer this to you at a reduced rate, with 60% discount and it is now only £16.80 per m! Find more of our chenille fabrics here. Fabric composition: 100% Polyester Pattern repeat: N/A Width: 140cm/55" Suggested Uses for Lavender Blue Chenille Fabric: Curtains, upholstery, blinds, cushions, bags
Directions for Lavender Blue Chenille Fabric
- As with all natural fabrics, may be subject to shrinkage on washing. If washing is desired, please hand wash fabric before cutting and making up item. For best results, we recommend curtains should be dry-cleaned.
- Free sample is available upon request. Click here to request a sample by email. Please be sure to include your full name and address.
- Colours are represented as accurately as possible given the limitations of photography and screens. Please request a sample of Lavender Blue Chenille Fabric to ensure colour is as you expect.
- All fabrics will be taken off the roll and folded for despatch.
- Please note that all fabrics are also on sale in our shop in Bridport, Dorset. Therefore on rare occasions the stock listed online may have been sold in the shop and not be available. If this is the case we will contact you to discuss options (many fabrics can be re-stocked).
Livingstones on Social MediaFollow us on Facebook Here you will find the latest information about what we offer, and products to purchase from our shop. All our latest news, new items in the shop and our current shopping hours are available. You can also follow us on Instagram for gorgeous pictures of our beautiful fabrics like this Lavender Blue Chenille Fabric. We know sewing, having been in business for 50 years supplying delicious and practical fabric purchases by mail order since 1971. We are looking forward to the next 50 with no reductions in enthusiasm. All our staff love their work and especially the lovely things we get to share with you. You should see us when the suppliers come through our door, we just can't wait to get our hands on lovely haberdashery and fabrics like this soft blue chenille material for our loyal customers.
Colours can appear differently on screen, so although every care has been taken to represent them accurately, some variations may occur from real life. To check colours are as you expect we recommend you order a sample, to see and feel the fabric in the flesh. Samples are available for just 50p! Colours can also vary between dye lots, so please ensure you order enough for your project.
So we can package your fabrics beautifully for posting, they will be taken off the roll and folded. We try our best to always send fabric in one continuous length although this is not always possible, we will contact you if this is the case. Some fabrics are also on sale in our shop in Bridport, Dorset, so on rare occasions stock may not be available where it appears to be online. We do our best to avoid this and many fabrics can be reordered, again if this occurs we will contact you to discuss the options.
To keep your lovely new fabrics in the best condition we recommend checking out the Product Info for details on how to care for them. Washable fabrics should always be hand washed, before cutting and making your projects, in order to allow for shrinkage.
For best results we recommend curtains should be dry-cleaned. To order curtains click on Buy Made to Measure Curtains and enter your measurements.
Need help calculating the amount of fabric for your curtains? Check out our helpful guide here.