This funky printed elephant fabric with an authentic indian feel will create a boho appeal wherever you use it. A cotton that is strong yet lightweight, it will make long lasting curtains or cushions. There is a pattern repeat that should be taken into account when matching curtain drops.
Fabric Composition: Cotton
Fabric Width: 140cm/54″
Pattern Repeat: 64cm/25″
Suggested Uses: Curtains, cushions, bags, curtains, upholstery
Price is per metre of fabric. Please alter quantity to the number of metres you require. For help with calculating curtain fabric requirements please see our guide to measuring for curtains. Wherever possible, fabric will be sent in one continuous length.
- As with all natural fabrics, may be subject to shrinkage on washing. If washing is desired, please hand wash fabric before cutting and making up item. For best results we recommend curtains should be dry-cleaned.
- Free sample is available on request. Click here to request a sample by email. Please be sure to include your full name and address.
- Colours are represented as accurately as possible given the limitations of photography and screens. Please request a sample to ensure colour is as you expect.
- All fabrics will be taken off the roll and folded for despatch.
- Please note that all fabrics are also on sale in our shop in Bridport, Dorset. Therefore on rare occasions the stock listed online may have been sold in the shop and not be available. If this is the case we will contact you to discuss options (many fabrics can be re-stocked).