This is a stunning fuit patterned woven jacquard fabric that is suitable for upholstery, cushions and curtains. The colours are mainly red tones on a cream background.
Fabric Composition : 51% Cotton, 49% Viscose
Fabric Width : 146cm/57″
Pattern Repeat : 31cm/12.25″
Suggested Uses : Upholstery, Curtains, Cushions, Bench Seats, Bags
Price is per metre of fabric. Please alter quantity to the number of metres you require. Wherever possible, fabric will be sent in one continuous length.For help with calculating requirements see our guide to measuring for curtains.
- As with all natural fabrics, may be subject to shrinkage on washing. If washing is desired, please hand wash fabric before cutting and making up item. For best results we recommend curtains should be dry-cleaned.
- Free sample is available on request. Click here to request a sample by email. Please be sure to include your full name and address.
- Colours are represented as accurately as possible given the limitations of photography and screens. Please request a sample to ensure colour is as you expect.
- All fabrics will be taken off the roll and folded for despatch.
- Please note that all fabrics are also on sale in our shop in Bridport, Dorset. Therefore on rare occasions the stock listed online may have been sold in the shop and not be available. If this is the case we will contact you to discuss options (many fabrics can be re-stocked).