This Kobe fabric holds a beautiful sheen in the light and shows varied tones at different angles. This two tone chenille is soft to the touch and has a lovely drape to it. The medium weight of this fabric means that it can be used for curtaining and blinds, and is also suitable for upholstery (heavy domestic use, Martindale 50000) and craft. It is available in a variety of different colours so have a look through the rest of our website.
This lovely fabric is a very high quality and R.R.P is £42 per m, however we are able to offer this to you at a reduced rate, with 60% discount, meaning it is now only £16.80 per m!
Fabric composition: 100% Polyester
Pattern repeat: N/A
Suggested Uses: Curtains, upholstery, blinds, cushions, bags
Price is per metre of fabric. Please alter quantity to the number of metres you require. For help with calculating curtain fabric requirements please see our guide to measuring for curtains, which includes our new curtain fabric calculator. Wherever possible, fabric will be sent in one continuous length.
- As with all fabrics, may be subject to shrinkage on washing. If washing is desired, please hand wash fabric before cutting and making up item. For best results, we recommend curtains should be dry-cleaned.
- Free sample is available upon request. Click here to request a sample by email. Please be sure to include your full name and address.
- Colours are represented as accurately as possible given the limitations of photography and screens. Please request a sample to ensure colour is as you expect.
- All fabrics will be taken off the roll and folded for despatch.
- Please note that all fabrics are also on sale in our shop in Bridport, Dorset. Therefore on rare occasions the stock listed online may have been sold in the shop and not be available. If this is the case we will contact you to discuss options (many fabrics can be re-stocked).