This coarse Lithuanian linen features a narrow weave and rustic stylings. This fabric is ideal for art projects and craft projects.
Fabric composition: Linen
Pattern repeat: N/A
Suggested Uses: Art canvas & projects
Price is per metre of fabric. Please alter quantity to the number of metres you require. Wherever possible, fabric will be sent in one continuous length.
- As with all natural fabrics, may be subject to shrinkage on washing. If washing is desired, please hand wash fabric before cutting and making up item. For best results, we recommend curtains should be dry-cleaned.
- Free sample is available upon request. Click here to request a sample by email. Please be sure to include your full name and address.
- Colours are represented as accurately as possible given the limitations of photography and screens. Please request a sample to ensure colour is as you expect.
- All fabrics will be taken off the roll and folded for despatch.
- Please note that all fabrics are also on sale in our shop in Bridport, Dorset. Therefore on rare occasions the stock listed online may have been sold in the shop and not be available. If this is the case we will contact you to discuss options (many fabrics can be re-stocked).