Cool Iron, Dry Clean Only
|Martindale Rub Test||
|Pattern repeat (cm)||
|Pattern repeat (inch)||
Bag, Blinds, Boxed Cushion, Curtains, Cushions, Loose Covers, Upholstery
Blue Henna Elephant Fabric
£ 13.50 / metre
Blue Henna Elephant Fabric is a funky printed elephant fabric with an authentic Indian feel which will create a boho appeal wherever you use it.
7.00 m in stock (backorders allowed)Buy Made to Measure Curtains
7 metres in stock
Blue Henna Elephant FabricBlue Henna Elephant Fabric is a funky printed elephant fabric with an authentic indian feel which will create a boho appeal wherever you use it. A cotton that is strong yet lightweight, it will make long lasting curtains or cushions. There is a pattern repeat that should be taken into account when matching curtain drops. Find more fabrics with elephants in the design here. Fabric Composition: Cotton Fabric Width: 140cm/54" Pattern Repeat: 63cm/25" Suggested Uses for Blue Henna Elephant Fabric: Curtains, cushions, bags, curtains, upholstery
Directions for Blue Henna Elephant Fabric
- As with all natural fabrics, may be subject to shrinkage on washing. If washing is desired, please hand wash fabric before cutting and making up item. For best results we recommend curtains should be dry-cleaned.
- Free sample is available on request. Click here to request a sample by email. Please be sure to include your full name and address.
- Colours are represented as accurately as possible given the limitations of photography and screens. Please request a sample to ensure colour is as you expect.
- All fabrics will be taken off the roll and folded for despatch.
- Please note that all fabrics are also on sale in our shop in Bridport, Dorset. Therefore on rare occasions the stock listed online may have been sold in the shop and not be available. If this is the case we will contact you to discuss options (many fabrics can be re-stocked).
Livingstones on Social MediaFollow us on Facebook Here you will find the latest information about what we offer, and products to purchase from our shop. All our latest news, new items in the shop and our current shopping hours are available. You can also follow us on Instagram for gorgeous pictures of our beautiful fabrics, including this elephant print fabric from one of our favourite suppliers, SMD ILIV. We know sewing as we have been in business for 50 years supplying delicious and practical fabric purchases by mail order since 1971. We are looking forward to the next 50 with no reductions in enthusiasm. All our staff love their work and especially the lovely things we get to share with you. You should see us when the suppliers come through our door, we just can't wait to get our hands on lovely haberdashery and fabrics for our loyal customers like this elephant print cotton curtain fabric.
Colours can appear differently on screen, so although every care has been taken to represent them accurately, some variations may occur from real life. To check colours are as you expect we recommend you order a sample, to see and feel the fabric in the flesh. Free samples are available for all fabrics! Colours can also vary between dye lots, so please ensure you order enough for your project.
So we can package your fabrics beautifully for posting, they will be taken off the roll and folded. We try our best to always send fabric in one continuous length although this is not always possible, we will contact you if this is the case. Some fabrics are also on sale in our shop in Bridport, Dorset, so on rare occasions stock may not be available where it appears to be online. We do our best to avoid this and many fabrics can be reordered, again if this occurs we will contact you to discuss the options.
To keep your lovely new fabrics in the best condition we recommend checking out the Product Info for details on how to care for them. Washable fabrics should always be hand washed, before cutting and making your projects, in order to allow for shrinkage.
For best results we recommend curtains should be dry-cleaned. To order curtains click on Buy Made to Measure Curtains and enter your measurements.
Need help calculating the amount of fabric for your curtains? Check out our helpful guide here.