Later this year 2019 we will again be running sewing workshops in our Yeovil shop, for those of you who would like to improve your sewing skills and learn something new.
The workshops will be run by the lovely Lynn Horniblow. You will need to bring along your own machine, giving you a chance to become more familiar with it and allowing you to focus on the sewing rather than learning all about a new machine. Each class is £45, this is non-refundable so please make sure that you are able to bring a working machine and that you are able to attend on the date of the class. There are limited places so please book soon to ensure you have a place.
Tea and coffee will be provided; however, you will need to bring along your own lunch.
- Saturday 7th 10am – 4pm Sample Curtains
- Saturday 21st 10am -4pm Learn to love your sewing machine
- Saturday 5th 10am – 4pm Learn to machine Quilt
- Saturday 2nd 10am – 4pm Christmas Decorataions
- Saturday 16th 10am- 4pm Learn to love your sewing machine
If you would like to book in for any of the above workshops, or if you have any questions then please contact our Yeovil shop on 01935 422631, or pop in and see them. Please note payment is needed upon booking.