In the New Year we will be running more sewing workshops in our Yeovil shop, for those of you who would like to improve your sewing skills or for the complete beginner. These would make a great last-minute Christmas gift for someone or would be a great to consider if you’re lucky enough to receive a sewing machine for Christmas and need some pointers!
The workshops will be run by the lovely Lynn Horniblow. You will need to bring along your own machine, giving you a chance to become more familiar with it and allowing you to focus on the sewing rather than learning all about a new machine. Each class is £45, this is non-refundable so please make sure that you are able to bring a machine and that you are able to attend on the date of the class. There are limited places so please book soon to ensure you have a place.
Tea and coffee will be provided; however, you will need to bring along your own lunch.
- Saturday 12th 10am – 4pm Learn to love your sewing machine
- Tuesday 22nd 10am -4pm Beginners crochet
- Saturday 23rd 10am – 4pm Beginners machine patchwork
- Friday 15th 10am – 4pm How to zips and fastenings
- Saturday 23rd 10am – 4pm How to seams, hems and pockets
- Tuesday 16th April 10am – 4pm Zipped and piped cushions
If you would like to book in for any of the above workshops then or have any questions then please contact our Yeovil shop on 01935 422631, or pop in and see them. Please note payment is needed upon booking.
We hope to see you in the new year!