Is your iron making your clothes dirty? Does your iron need a clean?
Have a look at our easy to use iron cleaner, for a clean iron in a few easy steps,
- Turn your iron onto the cooler setting, do not use a hot iron when cleaning it.
- When iron is warm (not hot) gently rub sole plate with iron cleaner, the stick should start to melt.
- Wipe iron clean, with a dry absorbent cloth immediately.
- Clear steam vents with a few spurts of steam and then wipe clean.
- Repeat the whole process again if necessary.
This iron cleaner can be bought at both Livingstone Textiles shop, in Bridport Dorset and Yeovil Somerset.