Want to add that personal touch to your home this Christmas? Want to learn how to make your own beautiful Christmas decorations?
Why not start with Christmas bunting, such a effective and personal way to decorate your home.
Please bring with you the following items:-
Sewing machine in full working order, with the instruction manual and all of its sewing machine feet
- Basic sewing kit to include dressmaking scissors, unpicker, bright coloured poly cotton thread, pins, spare sewing machine needles, hand sewing needles, tailors chalk, tape measure
- Notepad and pen to make notes
- A selection of festive coloured fabrics
- Ribbons and buttons that you might like to incorporate into your designs.
- There will be a few additional materials that you will be required to bring, but we will let you know within plenty of time.
Duration: 2 1/2 hours
Available Dates: Tuesday 17th November 2014
Tutor: Lynn Horniblow
Min: 4 people Max: 8 people
To book or for more information please ring 01308 456844
If your interested in this why not try out our Christmas decoration sewing class.