In this workshop you will learn the techniques used to create a traditional 15inch teddy bear with joints.
For this course you will need to know how to use a sewing machine.
A pattern for the bear will be provided.
Please bring the following items with you.
- Sewing machine in full working order with instruction manual and all of its sewing machine feet.
- Basic sewing kit to include: dressmaking scissors, unpicker, pins, spare sewing machine needles, hand sewing needles, tailors chalk and a tape measure.
- 30cm strip of fur fabric (115cm/ 45” wide)
- 5 teddy bear joints (4 limbs/ head)
- 2 teddy bear eyes
- 1 teddy bear nose
- 1 bag of toy stuffing
- 1 square of felt
- 1 metre of fancy ribbon (for a bow around its neck)
- Polycotton thread to match fur fabric
Tea & Coffee will be provided. You will have a ½ hour break for lunch. Please bring a packed lunch with you.
Duration: 6 hours
Date: No dates currently scheduled, please contact us to register your interest
Time: 10am – 4pm
Tutor: Lynn Horniblow
Min: 4 people Max: 8 people
To register your interest please telephone 01308 456844 or print this Application Form to send.