Christmas is a time for getting together with friends and family, exchanging gifts and making decorations. Why not make your own sewn decorations and presents? Items can include decorative boxes, decorative books and felt Christmas decorations.
Please bring with you the following items:-
- Sewing machine in full working order, with the instruction manual and all of its sewing machine feet
- Basic sewing kit to include dressmaking scissors, unpicker, bright coloured polycotton thread, pins, spare sewing machine needles, hand sewing needles, tailors chalk, tape measure
- Notepad and pen to make notes
- A selection of festive coloured fabrics
- Ribbons and buttons that you might like to incorporate into your designs.
Duration: 2 1/2 hours
Available Dates: Tuesday 24th November 2015
Tutor: Lynn Horniblow
Min: 4 people Max: 8 people
If you would like to attend this course please ring 01308 456844