Tote bags can be bright and colourful and are very useful for carrying shopping, books and can also be used as a fashion accessory.
For this course you will need to bring the following items with you.
- Sewing machine to the class in full working order with the instruction manual and all of its sewing machine feet
- Basic sewing kit to include dressmaking scissors, unpicker, pins, spare sewing machine needles, hand sewing needles, tailors chalk, tape measure, ruler
- Notepad and pen to make notes
- 1/2 metre of fabric for the outside of your bag (printed cotton, curtain weight is good)
- 1/2 metre of contrasting fabric to line your bag (printed or plain cotton is ideal, dress weight)
- 2 metres of 1inch coloured webbing
- Cotton thread to match your main fabric
- Cotton thread to match your lining
Duration: 3 hours
Date: Dates to be arranged
Time: 6pm – 9pm
Tutor: Lynn Horniblow
Min: 4 people Max: 8 people
To book please telephone 01308 456844 or print this Application Form to send with your payment.