This document sets out the terms and conditions applying to use of our website. By continuing to use our website you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- All information on this website is set out in good faith. Any use you make of that information is at your own risk, and no liability shall be assumed by Livingstone Textiles.
- Our website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the policies or content of other sites.
- All content on our site, including photographs, are owned by Livingstone Textiles or our suppliers. No content may be copied in any form without our permission or that of the copyright owner.
- We do not make any guarantee about the pricing or availability of products on this website. We endeavour to keep prices and stock levels updated, however we will not accept liability for any inaccuracies.
- Prices quoted in our online store are inclusive of UK tax (VAT of 20%), as is customary in the UK. Tax will be deducted from orders sent outside the EU – see Shipping & Returns for full details.
- You may only access our website for legal purposes. Posting of any content which is unlawful, or contains links to other sites for marketing purposes, will not be accepted.
- Full details of our delivery and returns policy may be found on our Shipping & Returns page.
- In the event of any problems with an order, in the first instance please contact us by email, as most problems can be resolved.
- The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR), at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=EN
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Please refer back to this page for changes.
Livingstone Textiles (Bridport) Ltd, St Michaels Lane, Bridport DT6 3RR
Registered in Cardiff Company Number 7368208 VAT Registration 996 7302 69
01308 456844 email@example.com